Life @ Acuserve
We train our employees well to serve you well. With theory knowledge of ethics, services and products we also provide hands on practical experience. We believe in ‘Real life training for real life jobs.’ And that reflects in our services. Professional trainers conduct the training with a flexible approach by using regional languages. We start with classroom training before the employee is sent to on-site training.
The 5S Model We train our staff using the 5S model, which makes them more efficient. It helps in logical reasoning and decision-making process easier. Sort
- Make work easier by eliminating obstacles.
- Evaluate necessary items with regard to cost or other factors
- Segregate unwanted material from the workplace.
- Waste removal.
- Arrange all necessary items
- Prevent waste of time by arranging the work station
- Ensure first-in-first-out FIFO basis
- Place components according to their uses
- Clean the workplace on daily basis
- Use cleaning as inspection
- Prevent machinery and equipment deterioration
- Keep workplace safe clean and pleasing to work in
- Problems should be easily detectable
- Maintain high standards in workplace organization at all times
- Maintain orderliness
- Every process has a standard
- Workplace should not be harmful to anyone
- "Do without being told"
- Perform regular audits
- Maintain discipline
- Take regular feedbacks
QUALITY CONTROLCustomer Feedback Collection Mechanism
- Collection of Feedback through Customer Feedback Forms, MIS Reports and Tracker Reports.
- Services rated by end users (Client Staff & Visitors) on a scale of 1-10.
- Operations Manager responsible for collating data into the Customer Service Index Sheet.
- Collation of Customer Service ratings as indicated on the forms measured against a pre- determined index of performance measures.
- Indicates the level of deficiency between expectation of services and actual level of services provided.
- CSI computation is the responsibility of the catering manager.
- Allows client to conduct regular appraisals of the service provided.
- Acts as a counter balance to CSI.
We believe in having a long-term relationship in order to provide best service. And that comes with retaining the employees by providing satisfaction at job. We take a lot of measure to achieve that.
- We provide Health Insurance for all.
- We provide accidental policy to each and every staff up to 2 lacs.
- All our employees are under our pay roll, and not on contract labour or sub-contracting.
- We provide training programs at each and every level.
- Reward and recognition program (R&R) for employees at site.
Acuserve will furnish all records of costs incurred on compliance documents as required under minimum wages act and labor act as applicable to the state.
Acuserve will be fully compliant with all applicable laws and regulations and is registered with the relevant authorities for carrying out this business.
Acuserve will comply with Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 and rules made therein.