In June, 2012, Acuserve was found by Mr. Mahesh Ravriya and Mr. Dharmesh Gami with corporate headquarters in Mumbai. Their aim was to leave an indelible mark in the Facility Management sector by providing better cleaning practices to Indian Corporates and Industries.
- Commenced operations in Delhi NCR, Pune, Jaipur & Chennai.
- Ventured in to Pest Management. Added new business verticals of Technical Services & Accommodation Services.
- Managed Facilities across all major metro cities of India.
- Implemented “Insurance for all” program. Provided accidental insurance up to a limit of Rs.2 lakhs to each and
employee working at client premises.
- Initiated CRM program through ERP.
- Commenced Operations in Industrial belts of Remote India. Managed Manufacturing facilities in Dahej (Gujarat)
& Alwar (Rajasthan).
- Successfully implemented “Paperless” Property monitoring system for the first time through mobile application
and dashboard that tracks SLA’s on real time basis avoiding errors
and ensuring hassle-free administration.
- Won the “West Regional Round” award for Best Cleaning Practices organized by Clean India Journal, January
- Achieved accreditation in “Quality Management System, ISO 9001:2008; “Environmental Management System,
ISO 14001:2004” and “Occupational Health & Safety OHSAS 18001:2007”
- Commenced Operations in Silvassa (D&NH) & Dehradun (UK)